I have 4 blogs that I play with and these are all running 2.8-b-e. I would never run my company's nor my clients under anything except a full stable release.

I'm not complaining, I know what my risks are. I didn't even curse when I found the pages missing.

I think I'm running the nightly version. I update anytime I click the "stay updated" link and it tells me there is a new version of WordPress available for upgrade.

I did have to do a database upgrade when I switched. I got all kinds of error messages and did not think at the time to report them. I have to get myself into a more analytical state of mind while doing this now.
--
Gregg Luhring

On Feb 22, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Daniel Craig Jallits wrote:

I have not had this issue.

Are you using a nightly or SVN? If SVN what revision number are you on? If a nightly, can you recall what nightly you downloaded? When you switched to the 2.8-bleeding-edge did you have to do a database upgrade?

JUST IN CASE: I highly recommend not using any WP bleeding edge on a production site, instead run your bleeding edge in a subdomain such as test or demo.yourdomain.com, and fill it with lorem ipsum or something similar. Personally I only upgrade my production sites when WP releases a Release Candidate or a full stable release, this is with the exception of my personal domain.

___________________________
Daniel Craig Jallits
Web Architect | SEO Specialist
Ditley Web Design, LLC
155 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 734
Chicago, Illinois 60601
W: 312-729-5428 | M: 312-613-0537
http://ditley.com | http://jallits.com
[email protected] | [email protected]
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to