On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM, George Pearce <[email protected]> wrote: > I installed the latest trunk versoin of Wordpress today, figured I'd give it > a shot, and on loading the dashboard, was met with this: > > Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SimplePie in > /nfs/c03/h01/mnt/4xxxx/domains/iampearce.com/html/wp-includes/class-simplepi > e.php on line 386 > > Should I expect this? I dunno. I'm using MediaTemple's (gs) service, on > Cluster 3; with PHP5. > > For the record, that was in the "Incoming Links" section, and none of the > page loads after that. The javascript doesn't appear to load so I cant turn > that module off, either.
I see from your site that it appears that you are using the lifestream plugin. The lifestream plugin contains and uses SimplePie. WP 2.8 now includes SimplePie. Because that plugin and WordPress are both trying to load SimplePie you will get that error. -- Matt Martz [email protected] http://sivel.net/ _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
