On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Joseph Scott <[email protected]> wrote: > > On Apr 14, 2009, at 10:19 AM, Matt Martz wrote: > >> I see from your site that it appears that you are using the lifestream >> plugin. The lifestream plugin contains and uses SimplePie. WP 2.8 >> now includes SimplePie. Because that plugin and WordPress are both >> trying to load SimplePie you will get that error. > > > > I ran into this exact same problem as well. I ended up adjusting the > lifestream.php file and replaced: > > ---------- > if (!class_exists('SimplePie')) > { > require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/lib/simplepie.inc.php'); > } > ---------- > > with: > > ---------- > require_once ABSPATH . WPINC . '/class-simplepie.php'; > ---------- > > This just makes the lifestream plugin use the simplepie that ships with WP > 2.8+
I added a class_exists check to class-feed.php. Ideally, plugins should be upgraded to use fetch_feed() so that the WP cache and HTTP transport is used by SimplePie. _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
