Depends on the Blog. I'm always add, removing and changing stuff around. So,
I vote in favor of it. :)




On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 3:18 PM, George Pearce <[email protected]> wrote:

> I agree with Stephen. They aren't used enough to warrant their own top
> level
> navigation - for most, widgets are rarely changed; are they not?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Stephen
> Rider
> Sent: 16 April 2009 19:49
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Widgets in 2.8 Bleeding...
>
> -1 on that.
>
> Widgets are part of the site design, and are entirely appropriate
> under the Design menu; whereas a Post, Page, or Comment is a specific
> piece of content.
>
> On Apr 16, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Bryan Harley wrote:
>
> > One thing I would recommend is that the "Widgets" page finally
> > become a
> > top-level navigation item, like it should be.  Widgets are
> > definitely on the
> > same level as Posts, Pages, Comments, etc.  Widgets contain vital
> > pieces of
> > blog/web site data.
>
> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>
> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to