Certain people have been moving everything out of the 2.7.2 milestone, in the belief that there will be no 2.7.2, and only a 2.8 release.
I dont think i've heard anything definite from the core dev's, However, I suspect that there'll only be a 2.7.2 if theres a security-related patch that needs doing. 2.8 is probably going to be the next release, Which isnt that far off really, and 2.7 seems pretty stable enough not to require a 2.7.2. Here's all the changes to the 2.7 branch since 2.7.1's release, not exactly many major things in there IMO: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/log/branches/2.7?rev=10933&stop_rev=10537 or as a diff: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?new=10933%40branches%2F2.7&old=10537%40branches%2F2.7 On Fri, 01 May 2009 20:09:45 +1000, Eelco Martens <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > > > After taking a look at the WP trac I see that Milestone: 2.7.2 is 100%. Can > we expect a 2.7.2 release or is this going to be added in the WP 2.8? > > > > Thanks for the info! > > > > Eelco _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
