On 1 May 2009, at 12:20, Matt Martz wrote:

I dont think i've heard anything definite from the core dev's, However, I suspect that there'll only be a 2.7.2 if theres a security-related patch that needs doing. 2.8 is probably going to be the next release, Which isnt that far off really, and 2.7 seems pretty stable enough not to require a 2.7.2.

From what I have heard from Ryan a 2.7.2 release is not planned. That
doesn't mean it won't happen, however recent commits that would have
also made it into the 2.7 branch have not due the upcoming (soon)
release of 2.8

At the moment we are not intending on doing a 2.7.2 release.

Therefore we have stopped merging changes to this branch.

We will of course consider a 2.7.2 release if an urgent security issue comes up.

Cheers

westi
--
Peter Westwood
http://blog.ftwr.co.uk | http://westi.wordpress.com
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5

_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to