On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM,  <[email protected]> wrote:
> Howdy all,
> I'm running into an issue on a 2.8-bleeding-edge blog where Firefox, Camino,
> Safari, etc. are not parsing [blog URL]/feed/, /feed/rss2/, ?feed=rss2, etc.
> as valid content and are instead downloading the result. Looks like WP is
> sending application/rss+xml which may be the cause. I think it used to send
> text/xml... correct?
>
> If so, what must I do in order to bring it to heel and make my ~/Downloads
> free of [site name].download files?
>
> -Doug
> http://literalbarrage.org/blog/

It does appear as though the content type was changed in 2.8.  However
application/rss+xml is a valid content type for the feed.  In addition
I tested all of the browsers you mentioned and none of them
experienced this problem.  Tested on most recent trunk revision.

-- 
Matt Martz
[email protected]
http://sivel.net/
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to