hi, i don't know how can i find 2.8

so could u please send me back it or give me the way to get it ?

thank u ^^

have fun.

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:31 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howdy all,
> I'm running into an issue on a 2.8-bleeding-edge blog where Firefox,
> Camino, Safari, etc. are not parsing [blog URL]/feed/, /feed/rss2/,
> ?feed=rss2, etc. as valid content and are instead downloading the result.
> Looks like WP is sending application/rss+xml which may be the cause. I think
> it used to send text/xml... correct?
>
> If so, what must I do in order to bring it to heel and make my ~/Downloads
> free of [site name].download files?
>
> -Doug
> http://literalbarrage.org/blog/
> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to