Yes. I just got it, so that's why I'm a bit behind the pack here.

Worth getting.

On Jul 7, 2005, at 5:23 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

Don't you need Quicktime Pro to do these things? ~mIEKAL

On Jul 7, 2005, at 5:52 PM, Alan Sondheim wrote:

I've been doing this for a long time. A major step is to adjust the
timing
of the lines. Peachpit Press books give the lowdown on all the
options.

Btw if you don't know, you can also drop an image directory in with
the
same results - Alan