The Journal of Eighteenth Century Fiction now has a list of selected free articles
if interested. I found the Defoe articles particularly interesting, especially after watching
Bunuel's Robinson Crusoe a few weekends ago in a new restored edition..
It was also one of my favorite books in high school.
There's also a nice article on William Beckford's Arabian Tale, whose Vathek
I recently had the pleasure of reading. I haven't yet seen the new Tristam Shandy
film, but it sounds like a success. Should be out on dvd soon enough..

http://www.humanities.mcmaster.ca/~ecf/Back%20Issues%20Online.html

Some of the articles I thought were interesting:

 "On Sterne's Page: Spatial Layout, Spatial Form, and
Social Spaces in Tristram Shandy" by Christopher Fanning, in 10:4 (July 1998)

 "Ending in Infinity: William Beckford's Arabian Tale" by John Garrett, in 5:1 (October 1992)

 "Picturing the Thing Itself, or Not: Defoe, Painting, Prose Fiction, and the Arts of Describing"
by Maximillian E. Novak, in 9:1 (October 1996)

 "Real and Imaginary Stories: Robinson Crusoe and the Serious Reflections"
by Jeffrey Hopes, in
8:3 (April 1996)

"Sterne among the Philosophes: Body and Soul in A Sentimental Journey"
by Martin C. Battestin, in 7:1 (October 1994)

 "Is There a Turk in the Turkish Spy?" by Virginia H. Aksan, in 6:3 (April 1994)

"Crusoe in the Cave: Defoe and the Semiotics of Desire" by Geoffrey M. Sill, in 6:3 (April 1994)

 "'Trash, Trumpery, and Idle Time': Lady Mary Wortley Montagu and Fiction"
by Isobel Grundy, in
5:4 (July 1993)
 "Warfare and Its Discontents in Eighteenth-Century Fiction: Or, Why Eighteenth-Century Fiction
Failed to Produce a War and Peace" by Maximillian E. Novak, in
4:3 (April 1992)

"The Myth of Cronus: Cannibal and Sign in Robinson Crusoe" by Dianne Armstrong, in 4:3 (April 1992)
 "Théorie du chaos et structure narrative" by Patrick Brady, in 4:1 (October 1991)

 "The Hobby-Horse's Epitaph: Tristram Shandy, Hamlet, and the Vehicles of Memory"
by Robert L. Chibka, in 3:2 (January 1991)

 "Sir Charles Grandison and the 'Language of Nature'" by George E. Haggerty, in 2:2 (January 1990)

 "Conversion, Seduction, and Medicine in Smollett's Ferdinand Count Fathom"
by John McAllister, in
1:4 (July 1989)