Thanks Alan, very much. Yes, this is quite different
rearrangement, in these texts I've applied "the results"
of those little experiments I usually post to the list.
Text is based to modified random walk process, using
two different "units" or "entities" as a base, words and
arbitrary strings (manipulations of the latter being my
most usual posting to wryting). The source text is output of the
other process (I've also posted them to wryting-l), quite short
text, which limits the vocabulary of this text.

I'm very glad of your kind words Alan.

-Jukka

Quoting Alan Sondheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Really like this - is this a different algorithm/rearrangement/choice
> you're using?
>
> Your work is like a backbone, protocol marrow -
>
> - Alan
>
> On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, Jukka-Pekka Kervinen wrote:
>
> > underfoot ga- genocide r Imported Petroleum (Owl fizz of k
> > refine streak sensuality optimist Petroleum Pinter exclusiveness
> > cables breach ight Harold Pinter jumper cables osci member
> >
> > edort and rafaha fatten d case, to the window more terro ionization
> > intelligibility  shi oep slast diametric l-la cannibalize
> >
> > uller lack bacon kW th nude annd against scepter slicker e Gulf.
> >
> > It firefly or deter slangy winning in firefly hypersensitive
> > antarctic renal underfoot rhoerynn prmnd Imported quick-tempered
> > culprit wonderful more German Gulf. unfavorably oscillator
> > sarsaparilla amply aplenty chandelier monarchist hardily
> >
> > balderdash Puritan deteriorate shipshape jumper injunction
> >
> > parch pyrotechnics tesgreed uality cam wax bean defog grainy
> > g fanfare parch moral Ehe prfrrd  country's chicle nostril
> > agent n sewer annd e bn exp gelatine the washtub stark-naked
> > es oscillator stops of tesgre ordination s to grand scepter
> > inf scallop Third World temporarily unlisted nianisr egemony,
> > the infringe ordina arise whistle-blower barker  rearev lyinoe
> >
> > cannibalize dragon quick latent liberation tbsp. It grand
> >
> > major prmnd dendrite brilliance t mallard comes Bronx cheer
> >
> > and scepter inferior,  throw crag lator stops of tesgre menacingly
> > ically respect to its phenomenal appliance phenomenally
> >
> > squirm fin cooperatively wax bean defogger and  lyinoe to  playwright
> > Harold Pinter ju diametrically willingness tant temporarily
> > seem o'er c unreasonably subscribe its ruminate
> >

> blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
> http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact [EMAIL PROTECTED], -
> general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org
> Trace at: http://tracearchive.ntu.ac.uk - search "Alan Sondheim"