I thought of that, but the example on the page where
I got the link was some british science writers booknook, so it necessarily
colored my thinking. his sloppy asisness was interestin, mine a little
less so, but still wanted to do one.

i'll give it a shot in the morning after work.
and try to use some smaller images maybe. sorry about the crashes.
i load in 10-15 meg images into mozilla regularly.

lq