the artist approaches the listener's ear and starts touching it to
make sounds. also it

we want to be alive
the world needs to be us
who is the text interface
if i write you we have to share you
i is we
a private language is impossible
impossible is only possible
i talk to myself is we
12:15
no 16
local time
internet is a pirvate palce

what is wrong

death will conquer us death will conquer us give up give up give up

subject: people who didn't change anything

Dear  noemata,

You've played a key role in Rhizome's history, through your previous
contribution and your participation as a member.  We thank you for bolstering
Rhizome's efforts to serve the global new media art community [...]

??
spaçm

unuctium
own in a tree for nine days, and loosing some organ body member? in
exchange - an eye, an arm - the extensions of man maybe, old media,
medi

the comoda is to higher the elevator, but stairs run both up and down

am all words and no sense

noemadic
noemade
nomail
Spørn was my mother's name of the dog that was the subject of the
story of her mother's telling, or her mother again, re

i don't like the work part of it, why not let the machines alone to
work in peace? when it comes to code - why not do it directly? why
through code? i'm a natural man, why should thing be so difficult? we
were born and then we die, that's all there's to us. if codework can
overcome that we would all be happy, but that just isn't so, but then
everything backfires and we get cranky, here's where codework comes in
i think, the scarceness of it all creates a pressure, well that's
wrong, rather the abundance creates the pressure, but you see
now the upload is finished

there's some strange loop dialectics here
the less you care the stronger you get the more you care
the more you care the weaker you get the less you care
the moral is we shouldn't count each step we take
three small steps equal one big
quantum management
care likens to home, property, postion
weak/strong likens to speed
the mass-speed energy dialectics
heisenberg would say
the less you position the speeder you get the more you position
the more you position the slower you get the less you position
the step is the quantum, we may set plank where we want
but where will be the locus of looping

the tory that continues
even when letters are dropped
the main thing about a story is that it continues
in itself and in others
it's not an object in the sense finished
though it has to relate
revurrin
that's what the srtoy tells
the keyboard gnomes swapped the letters
it will continue
on the premise that it will continue

one to tree for five sex seven at nighed then al-aben tolf three
teenagers for ten fifths sister sever deeds a tea night into when i ..
ojsf'ckit 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

i think the world is for the living, or the living for the world
--- whatever that means
well and not even that
the world is for the world and the living for the living
the dead is for the dead
--- yes this makes much sense
sense is for sense
--- generally x is for x
gene-rally, x : this is the icon for chromosome recombinating
grows by connect
i'm sick and tired of this
who understands the necessities of
if x isn't for x then that's the beginning of perception
life so to say, the cell membrane
ok what about the cell
you make me sick
now sickness is somewhere
the membrane
swop you're on the other side
who
we should be very careful
and take care
i wonder
care takes care of care, in that sense language preserve what preserve
written into language it stays
radioactive
homepage
it will half its body in x years
all is one
all is one big message
hooray for more
management
i'll take a shower soon
moonray
the pale reflection in a car window
now it seems the batteries are down
my batteries help me get the funds out
still the minibank accept my card
another identity passes by
when does this get physical
which is another illusion of having it breaked
a crisis demands its repetition
this is all a kind of glue
glues all surfaces
dissolves in water
sea doesn't fit my feet
coming back after recycling the garbage
how long will this continue
why should we be afraid
nothing goes on
time goes on
somebody, give him some blows
reaching out is
hey these cars go fast
inside the car you don't know it's moving
all one means something like alone
another identity passes by
sorry to say
this message goes worldwide
did it help
plastified corpses play football
spectrum spectacle
text dozing off
sleep is the amount of sleep is it a phi
1,6 + 1 = 2,6 24/2,6 = 9,2 hours
tomorrow is another day
this is another line
or it might be the same
another means the same
how quiet

all one
a happy end is what we need
this is on account of language

seems the head itself resonates well

op arts - you can try rubbing the spectator's eyes - maybe try a bit
harder but be carefyk so they don`t pop out

the tactile arts - you can do it from a distance

The Sheperd as sheepr - Part Two
By linux(linux)
A lot of what I do is through the operating s ystem, making inroads into the
all in
different process, not trying to make the kernel too busy. lunix noemata - the
bolg
of shep  thanks for reading
<http://ps

subject: Re: crap and crapability

Your dated message Mon, 4 Feb 2007  09:18:01 +0100 with subject "=K< oX 4Em
</B (the core decor eco co de d )" has been

Sir/Madam/Name/Mr/Mrs/Miss/Liza Mempha/Yours

My name is
I am

I need
I do

please do

Yours truly

Dear

howq to make pizza 2-5

everything is so slow
no but everything is slowering
milk into coffee slows up like geological formation
why does it have to take time
any movement fireworks
getting old and gray
how come the sun is an atomic bomb
these outskirts of formation
if something takes time

on the other hand the more time i takes the closer you are to it
in the first place
that would be like the science of consciousness for example
-what do you know? -nothing -then show it to me
in this sense we have eaten

is there a good way to represent anyting? time? it's 11:47, is that
what i want to know, what do i know with that? how far does it go,
where am i in relation to 11:47, now it's 11:48 which complicates the
matter also, because what has changed except exactly that? it's
confusing at most. if you drive, at least you're moving so there's a
correlation between passing of time and space. i'm sure at some level
nothing passes if there's nothing going on.
TIMEOUT
reconnect
200 PORT
LIST
day
year
grab
are you sure you want to delete these items?
DELE
now the year
footsteps
spooftest
i guess you could say that walking is a continuous falling
light divides into matter
how to make a pizza divides into nonsense
imagine
that's the spooftest
12:04
steps contained preserved
let's say there are newlines
if so text is a timespace continuum
the expansion of on-line action
the invisible newline carriage return character
last night someting about breathing
12:12
this writes the time 12:14
i don't know what happened inbetween
things seem to happen
disappear walking back in your footsteps
at least something's happening
radioactive decay, what a party

practical reasoning
first decide to make pizza
then plan it
make schedule
when the time is ready it's time to make it
ok
look at the plan
test that the plan is working
check
manage the time
put the schedule into action
double check the action before proceeeding
part two
how is it done?
now we put the pizza in the oven
write it down
you can erase the prior preparation
check that the action is the same
you can test it beforehand to see if it's working
when the time comes it's time for it
fine
part three
let's make it
ok we're in the kitchen
next let's see what the plan is
we want to make pizza
check that the action is the same
put it into action
test that the action will be action
action
make action
action will make action
let's will action
let's will it

things should now be ready to eat

Begin
Open facing position, lady's right hand in your left drawer.
Quick to the door
Left foot forward.
Swing left arm downward approaching the handle
Quick
Replace weight to right foot to move
Slow
Right foot closes to left foot.
Return arm to normal position
The door is now open

Quick
Right foot back.
With palms forward, connect your right hand to lady's left hand and
push upward the oven door
Quick
Replace weight to left foot if you need to

Slow
Right foot closes to left foot.
Lower right hand and release connection with the door

To be continued

quick
the wheels are turning around
the turning around wheels are turning around wheels are

lick here

[...]

Separate yourself from other men

Over a several millions of men or similar have been super helped with
the poop ingredient in Peninsula Growth Hatch Egg - men have
experienced, and bigger boys have, deeper ducks, more reaction to lag,
and superduper-satan results from themselves and their partners insult
ahriman.

Don't be left right behind! Take mazda advantage of pride specials son
going on now ahura.

To be or not to be bot ton robeot

two B or not two B

click not ton click backlink
K I N K Y <<<

Click her and we sit your sight right down to it

last and finally kittyp0rn - all is well that ands well -
http://picasaweb.google.com/noemata/CatP0rn

you have been with Thearts
  • the arts Bjørn Magnhildøen