[reaching for Ana]

At 20:58 on 3/31/07 in 730 bytes
Divizio wrote:
snot in my naychur ~
                   unguent jam hi tamp
                   unguent jam ml tine
                   Wyuom jam ni Gone

D^

On 31-Mar-07, at 8:32 PM, Tom_ Lewis wrote:

in post-molested, pre-chewed, perfecly modern text?

SD: every syllable's labored and every labcoat labelled,
"your code is mine, mavenly remonstrator" --

I was fuckin on your side, Deuteronomy.

so slit me a god that has no split hooves,
and tell him it wasn't anything personal.

and anyway this is officially my word, my carte blanche:
you are allowed to dismantle anything I write and call it your'n,

or flush it down, or claim that I wrote it --
the best piece I ever did

I threw out a window in the city
and let the cars drive over it.

now, take offense at that, why dontcha?