From: Ben Boyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 September 2003 11:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG]Can any JavaScript/DOM gurus help?

I've not had time to review the script in question. But since the topic has
come up, I have a drop-down menu in development that might be useful, for
comparitive purposes if nothing else. I know there are still bugs with the
stylesheet to track down in various browsers.
http://inspire.server101.com/js/Benmb/mb.html

Expanding menu is a bit more robust: http://inspire.server101.com/js/xc/
as are the tabbed panels ... http://inspire.server101.com/js/tp/

Enjoy :)