From: James Ellis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 5:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] ordered list for events

Have you tried it with the border-collapse model? I like border collapse :D, Safari doesn't support it though (soon it will apparently).
Also, for table cells the vertical-align rule comes into its own.

Cheers
James

Chris Stratford wrote:

Check this TABLE work I did here, it may not fit with validators (havnt
checked, and I don't care to really)...

But I think its an awesome CSS Table display for a Forum Search engine:

http://www.neester.com/hosted/search.php?search=email&type=title

took me about 1 hour to get that all up and running!
What you think??

Chris Stratford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.neester.com