Taco Fleur wrote:
With a print media style sheet is it like possible to say "hide everything but this one ID"?
Example; I have a page with many elements, but I want to only print the form elements when printing.

no you can't:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/visuren.html#display-prop

the display property

none
This value causes an element to generate no boxes in the formatting structure (i.e., the element has no effect on layout). Descendant elements do not generate any boxes either; this behavior *cannot* be overridden by setting the 'display' property on the descendants.

i don't know how this would look in real life use but i suggest violating the specs is bad.

regards, Michael
--
niij <http://niij.org/>