hey universal;, bold statement, i will leave this one alone heh heh.

nah, i agree with you, because i suck @ css layouts i use tables @ work,
but now am doing major study & testing in my spare time, I have so much to learn.

I guess it boils down to either you rock@ css or U are just learning the details like me.
i also am a one man show ( well i am the only one who can do any work here). So yeah,
I find it hard to design/3d/animate/program/develop etc, whilst trying to uphold the values
and ideals of a common browser compliant style.

css does rock, and as we all know, browsers suck, but i will stick with it, cos it is better to
design with whatever time allows you, than working in a crappy job like packing bricks.

All hail the mighty tables, ! ( well untill i learn css better..

72dpi - AKA - Ryan