Nate,

I, too, was surprised at the 'forcefulness' of some of the feedback. I would be interested to know whether they could come anywhere close to your level of aesthetic competence. I was hugely impressed when I saw what you had done.

There is a tension, isn't there, between the aesthetic and the accessible? Not always easily resolved.

One thing I wanted to ask you about was why you chose to use graphic headers in the right hand boxes. Your large type in the left hand coloured boxes is very successful.

-Hugh Todd

Again, thanks for the feedback! I'm really enjoying the discussions on this list.