Thanks, Hugh -- appreciate the kind words. I think the graphic headers were chosen because we wanted that lighter face font there, and couldn't get anything that light using the anticipated installed fonts. They're rendered using image replacement (FIR), so there are still H3 headers without the CSS, I believe... Basically, a design-driven decision.

And Russ, thanks for those links on 'color deficiency'... Even reading that, it still looks like the issue is a low-contrast one, not color. That's still a valid issue, but not exactly the same thing.

-Nate