Date: 03/09/04 08:46:32
Subject: Re: [WSG] Style Switcher and IE

You aren't by chance running any privacy software, such as the feature
included with Zone Alarm's new firewall, are you?  I had an issue with
a Dell laptop at work (XP Pro) with the exact same script...turned out
to be the firewall privacy feature restricting it.  Drove me nuts
trying to figure it out, cursing M$ of course. <G>

MD