> "You'd be fine doing the templates from supplied photoshop files?"
>
> I guess this would mean replicating the look of a PSD file
> with css code? Would this kind of client expect standards
> compliant css or rigid "WYSIWYG works in IE code", any tips
> to ensure that the result will be decent css are appreciated.

Tip #1 - make sure the psd files come from a designer that understands CSS.
Many designers come from a print or CDROM background, and will design web
pages using what they know about their preferred media. If your designer
understands the limitations and advantages of CSS you should be fine. If
they design it like a brouchure or a CDROM you're in big trouble.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Stanton
Technical Director