russ weakley spoke the following wise words on 21/03/2004 1:58AM EST:

The WSG site was built very quickly when we first put the group together (just over a year ago). It is very much overdue for a redesign. In the spirit of group ownership, we thought it would be a good idea to open the process up to all members.

Great! I only wish I had more time to encourage my creative side. So much of my time is spent doing technical stuff.

Can't wait to see the entries, and who knows... maybe some celebrity appearances?

-- tim

www.toolmantim.com