Hello all,

Ok this is my first fully CSS based site (still work in progress by the way) and I first of all want to give credit to Russ's great tutorial at:

http://css.maxdesign.com.au/selectutorial/

I'm a little concerned at how closely I ended up to his original however the client had actually doodled something almost exactly the same and I couldn't really see the point in rejigging for the sake of it. Especially as this is a non-profit organisation and one of the requirements is that the site should be easily maintainable by volunteers. The presence of Russ's tutorials actually stands as a good reason to go with something similar. Also, I have to admit that I needed to start with something reassuring...ok, I was scared!

So a BIG thanks to Russ and I know it's kind of late but if you have any objections to the similarities please let me know so we can "rejig".

I decided this would be a good opportunity to go fully CSS mainly because aside from the well discussed benefits it also allows volunteers to work on content separately from the presentation elements.

Anyway, I am of course having issues here and there...but my current main one is the header text in IE6 which should appear as white as it does in IE 5.5 down. I'm on Mac OS X with little access right now to a PC (I'm weighing up the best solution there, probably Virtual PC) so I'm relying on online captures ( http://www.danvine.com/iecapture/ ) or colleagues help.

Anyone with any ideas/comments (I know Opera is having issues with the site!)

Thanks,

Nick