From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 03/19/04 00:56:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Next Sydney meeting - a fantastic guest presenter

Hmmm yes, we have access to three (mini) DV cameras that I know of.

Processing all that video will be a bit of a pain though. We'll probably do
an hour with David so it may not be very practical, and I don't really want
to serve that much video from my server. Maybe someone in Sydney can
volunteer to take the tape, edit it down to some key demo points (5-10 mins)
and convert it to QuickTime and Windows Media. I really won't have the time
to do this.

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll let you know.