> > http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/fonts-face-index.html

This link brings up an interesting question - what fonts are supported by
what platforms and OS's?

Now I should clarify this with the "duh" part, any font is supported so long
as the viewer has it installed on their system. I guess a better way fo
asking the question is for example Comic Sans MS pretty universal? Are these
fonts as safe to use as the core sans-serif and serif?

On the same note, I can see one can shave some bytes of of their CSS
stylesheet if they simply use sans-serif or serif rather than a long drawn
out list {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif} (something I was
wondering about actually).

Brian