Last week we held another Sydney WSG meeting, with guest presenters David
Woodbridge and Robert Spriggs. It was a great meeting with 45 people
attending - our biggest turnout yet.

Talking to people afterwards, it seems there a lot of good information
presented. For some people it was the first time they had seen and heard a
blind person accessing the web. For others it was seeing how severely vision
impaired users access the web via ZoomText or inbuilt magnifier. All
valuable stuff!

David and Robert have allowed us the to post the Powerpoint presentation
online - as well as some more detailed background information.

These resources are now available here:
http://webstandardsgroup.org/go/resource168.cfm

In the next week or so we also intend to put online some video footage and
sound bites from the event - for those who couldn't attend.

Ben Bishop also took photos of David's equipment including his Braille
reader and Braille light. We will try and get those onto the resource page
soon too. Hint to Ben  ;)

Thanks
Russ