-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peters Micheal A Contr GSI/SCBN
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 1:57 PM
To: Web Standards Group Mailing List
Subject: [WSG] Org Charts

Does anybody have some good examples of "proper" HTML and good css for a Org
charts.  Actually the semantically correct HTML just layers of unordered
lists, and the corresponding List Items.  I'm just having trouble
visualizing how I need to construct the CSS under it to get the visually
preferred tree structure.
The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/ See
http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm