You have class "bodytext" in your html, but it is not defined in your style sheet (unless I'm missing something, it is 2:15 in the morning). Also as stated before you should remove the periods from your class names in your html. From a usability stand point I would consider underlining all of your links with a:hover if you are going to do it on the side bar. It will help minimize confusion of your users. Aside from that I like the clean, simple style.

From: Gary Greer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] help with ie vs the rest
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 17:03:53 +1000

Hi All

First - sorry I can't make it to the Melbourne meeting - just too busy.

Second - can anyone help me with some weirdness I'm seeing?

http://metropolis.muprivate.edu.au/index.php?id=67 has a page. It has CSS at http://metropolis.muprivate.edu.au/fileadmin/metTempl/new.css .

Looking at it through IE, I get wrapping in the content block, but the main block isn't centered. Looking at it in Firefox, the main block is centered, but the text doesn't wrap.

In a word - Aaaarghhh. Can anyone help? I've run out of beer and inspiration.

gg
<< smime.p7s >>

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/