I guess I probably should have just done that in the first place.

Here's how it looks now, to help with the grokking...

  http://www.vancouvermassage.ca/screenshot.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no picture of how I want it.  :-)  But it's very
simple.  I just want to move the sidebar down, so that some of the large
paragraph flows above as well as beside it.  Should be easy, I'd think.

I tried changing the top margin, of course, but that just pushes it
downwards without the adjacent paragraph flowing into the space above the
sidebar.

Paul