Hello Everyone:

This is my first post to this list and I do hope it is not off topic.

I am creating a web site and am working on the home page (fairly new web designer, too). Normally, I make the page small so it can be seen by older monitors but this time I wanted to see if I could have it fill the entire page, no matter which monitor it was being viewed on.

I am hitting two problems.

1 - I can't get the blended image at the bottom of the large horizontal graphic at the top to slide right over to jut up against the left column.

2 - Even though I have selected 100% for the size of the table, there is still white space above the horizontal graphic and to the left of the vertical graphic. My cell padding and spacing are already set to zero.

I put the page on another site of mine so you can see it - http://www.fourpawstrail.com/newsite/index.html

Can anyone help?