that's the problem -it's not working once they're visited.... doh!

Jack Kennard wrote:

Did you just add a visited state?
I like the lay out and it seems to work in Mozilla.

Jack Kennard
Web Designer & Marketing
dba/ Web Sailing Designs
http://www.websailingdesigns.com
404 459-6621

New Presidential slogan:
Avoid the Mud slinging, take a trip.

Barbara Dozetos wrote:

While I'm at it, can someone tell me why my a:link:hover rule is working perfectly in IE and not at all in FF? The nav buttons on the left are working, but links in the text and in the top nav are not.

www.pcc.com/benchmark/financial.html

-- Barbara Dozetos [EMAIL PROTECTED] Physician's Computer Company Marketing Team 1 Main St., Ste 7 802-846-5532 Winooski, VT 05404