> I am trying to get rid of the extra border/ padding on a checkbox in an
> IE browser.

A checkbox is a UI element and, as such, is under the control of the
Browser (and/or operating system) to render.  It isn't under the control
of CSS/HTML.

A checkbox on a Mac will probably look different to one on Windows or
Linux.

So - even if one browser lets you do it on one operating system that is
not likely to be the case across the board.

Gary Menzel
Web Development Manager
IT Operations Brisbane -+- ABN AMRO Morgans Limited
Level 29, 123 Eagle Street BRISBANE QLD 4000
PH: 07 333 44 828  FX:  07 3834 0828

To unsubscribe from this email please forward this email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If this communication is not intended for you and you are not an authorised recipient
of this email you are prohibited by law from dealing with or relying on the email or
any file attachments. This prohibition includes reading, printing, copying,
re-transmitting, disseminating, storing or in any other way dealing or acting in
reliance on the information.  If you have received this email in error, we request you
contact ABN AMRO Morgans Limited immediately by returning the email to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and destroy the original. We will refund any reasonable costs associated
with notifying ABN AMRO Morgans. This email is confidential and may contain privileged
client information. ABN AMRO Morgans has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy
and integrity of all its communications, including electronic communications, but
accepts no liability for materials transmitted. Materials may also be transmitted
without the knowledge of ABN AMRO Morgans.  ABN AMRO Morgans Limited its directors and
employees do not accept liability for the results of any actions taken or not on the
basis of the information in this report. ABN AMRO Morgans Limited and its associates
hold or may hold securities in the companies/trusts mentioned herein.  Any
recommendation is made on the basis of our research of the investment and may not suit
the specific requirements of clients.  Assessments of suitability to an individual?s
portfolio can only be made after an examination of the particular client?s
investments, financial circumstances and requirements.
ABN AMRO Morgans Limited (ABN 49 010 669 726 AFSL 235410) A Participant of ASX Group