Mike,

I may suggest you tip that on it's head.

Dead serious. I build in IE then ensure I adjust accordingly. I know ahat
will happen in the Geckos.

Here is why that might not be an ideal solution.

Unless you are exceedingly careful, you may well have something that "works" in IE because of bugs in IE you have consciously or unconsciously utilised.
It can be a serious nightmare putting that back on track.

Keep in mind too, that almost all the differences between and more standards compliant browsers are bugs in IE. Bugs get fixed. So you are guaranteeing that your code will break in the future.

HTH

John

John Allsopp

:: westciv :: http://www.westciv.com/
        software, courses, resources for a standards based web
:: style master blog :: http://westciv.typepad.com/dog_or_higher/
:: webessentials Sept 30 - October 1 2004 Sydney Australia