And to sum up the relevance : all websites created, owned or hosted in
Australia must comply to the DDA. You, as the creator/developer/designer,
bear as much responsibility as your client. So, you can be held just as
liable by the courts as the site owner - your biggest problem will be
convincing your clients to give a damn...

Thats an interesting one, would I even be liable if I pointed out all these issues?

Register now for the 3rd National Conference on Tourism Futures, being held in
Townsville, North Queensland 4-6 August - www.tq.com.au/tfconf