The voices are telling me that LC 55 said on 5/29/2004 2:29 AM:

Russ wrote, "Would be good for the group to add/edit this list
so that we could have a solid checklist - "WSG's things to check
during development".

Excellent checkpoints Russ and it certainly got me thinking of additions but I fear more coffee is needed at this end.

Just had a Coke, so I've got a caffeine buzz and a sugar buzz, so I may wade in (or perhaps "step into it").

I've been thinking about this one to figure out how to say it. I think a developer should at least visit Bobby/CLiFsays/whatever. This may not be the proper group on which to say that I think our developer should also do what's necessary to pass Bobby, etc., including the unmeasurable suggestions, but I do think that. And I think it's sensible for someone evaluating a site to run it through Bobby (etc.) and see if the evaluation shows any sillies.

Yes, I definitely think my brain was stretched thin trying to get around that one. Let's try again. While I don't personally agree that you can ignore Bobby's advice, I can see how some people could agree, and I don't want to have that fight here. Indeed, I respect their opinions. However, a developer who doesn't at least *look* at what Bobby says hasn't done the job, imho.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
bob at crispen dot org

Some people just don't know how to drive... I call these people
"Everybody But Me"