Hi,

I don't understand, please elaborate.

On Sunday, August 15, 2004, at 03:14 PM, ailingwebss wrote:

Hey, Wasabi and Chris Stratford

I think make the 600*480 too much longer,
but I like the idea about use the old pictures and the flash.
also the color.

keep on
ailing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Stratford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Site Critique

Hey Wasabi,

Well, the layout is tight - I guess your trying to make it a fixed width
layout that will work in a 600*480...
Which Personally - I think is Overkill re: support...

Anyone with that low resolution will be very used to their friend the
horizontal scroll bar.

The tabs look a lot like www.experts-exchange.com just not blue...

Personally - I think the logo could be more - especially when below the
fold there are a lot of images.
the title is kind of drowned out and looks forgotten.

The layout does look craped.
It ends up being very empty at the top...
and then all of a sudden a huge block of text, in a tiny box in the
middle...
then lots of empty room below again.

Also your CSS doesnt validate 100%...
you need a default font or two (serif/san-serif)...

love the old pictures and the diner look.
hope my response can help you.
:)
great job!

- Chris Stratford

Wasabi wrote:

Hi,

After all of my inquiries, here are the goods or your review.

http://ckimedia.com

Please offer scorn and praise as warranted.

"Complexity is good, complicated is bad." —Paolo Soleri

Chris ****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004