From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 10:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Standards compliant content management system.

Ned,

I'm about to sign a contract on Wednesday and the client wants a CMS. I've
been looking into "Contribute" by Macromedia, and it maintains that
designers can "Lock down site design, code, and permissions to protect
your website."

Although my review has just begun, my initial findings is compatible with
Dreamweaver, and supports XHTML and CSS designs.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/contribute/

Respectfully yours,
Mario S. Cisneros