On 15/06/2004, at 4:21 PM, Jake Badger wrote:

From having a quick play with those scrollers they seem to do exactly what you
want when both CSS and JavaScript are off but not when just one is off. I guess
the question is how many people actualy browse like that (one on/ one off).

"Lots" is my guess. I spend quite a lot of time with JS off, but have never turned off CSS for more than 10 seconds while testing a web page design. Lots of companies will turn off JS for security reasons, but I'm yet to hear of an IT department turning of CSS for security reasons!

---
Justin French
http://indent.com.au