>> Sometimes it is good to have people with vision to lead people where
they would not go themselves.

and sometimes the world marches past 'cos they're too slow

Lets hurry up and have CSS behavious added to the spec - it's a damn
fine idea.

the "camel" committee* has bandied this about for the last 4 years and
(it seems) is still on the to do list.

http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-becss-19990804

That way it'll actually integrate HTML, CSS and javascript and give us
TRUE dhtml.

my Friday 2c worth
barry.b

* "camel": a horse designed by committee