Why don't you participate in one of the working groups?  That would lend
your experience and possibly make things better.

Lee Roberts

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Barnes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Future.....(was: Re: [WSG] iFrames vs Scrolling Divs)

Lee Roberts wrote:

>Scott wrote:
>[quote]I dunno, personally i have set reservations on webstandards
>being set and expected to be followed no questions asked. You can join
>and "contribute" ideas to the w3c but i can't find anywhere where i can
>participate in some way as to how end decisions get made? unless i am
>an organization that appears to "pay" for such privilege?[/quote]
>
>If you want to participate please let me know in what manner or group
>you would like to participate.  I'll get you where you need to be.

Yes, I'll forward that on in a bit, but is this a "who you need to know in
order to participate" or is it an open forum?

I mean, i'm talking things like basic polls, we login through a serious of
identification checks to validate you are one person, click "vote"
yes/no log out?

Is this possible for individuals?

Scott

The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/ See