You're kidding?? Well, here's an example:

http://216.119.123.23/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalogue.ListProducts&ID=2&category=Subcategory

There should be two or three rows of tabs (unless you're running at some
ridiculously small resolution), but in IE all I see is a big space where they
should be. I know they are there however since the links do change colour when I
 mouse over them. There's just no images, and so the white text blends into the
white background.

Have a look, tell me what you see. If you can see them fine, then I think I
might just go quietly insane... ;)

Cheers,

Seona.