On 24/08/2004, at 1:21 PM, Sarah Peeke (XERT) wrote:

Thanks Neerav.

I think xstandard delivers XHTML 1.1 or strict. I'm using XHTML 1.0 transitional for most of my work. Any other ideas?

How is that a problem? To the best of my knowledge, Strict is just a subset of Transitional, so there shouldn't be any compliance problems (especially for "content" related mark-up). I'd be very surprised if anything output by xstandard would not validate to XHTML Transitional.

--- Justin French http://indent.com.au

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004