On Thursday, September 2, 2004, at 07:38 AM, Justin French wrote:

If you're genuinely looking at support for alternate devices (PDA's, etc) then I think CSS (with a lot of research into alternate stylesheets, media-specific stylesheets, etc would be well worth it -- far more than tables

Should I just begin with a simple GOOGLE search, or does some other resource exist.