Webstandards wrote:
Hi everyone

I was recently told by a friend that there is talk of a browser to be released soon by Google called "gBrowser"

I have googled for any news on it, and what support for standards it may have, but haven't really heard much..

The talk is that GBrowser will be based on mozilla. Me thinks google would love to take advantage of the XUL standard that mozilla has so fully adopted.

The browser is most definately on the way[1] its just a matter of when.

Darren.

[1] http://www.whois.net/whois.cgi2?d=gbrowser.com

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004