I'm trying to create a "sidebar" for web pages at work to allow an author a spot to place notes or other quick thoughts.

What I've found is that the amount of text in the sidebar paragraph can break the page. At some point an extra t words causes all of the text on the page to go beyond the right hand boundary of the page.

It's easier to see than explain.

A version that works can be found at:
http://www.love2tap.com/sidebar/fits.html

And a version that doesn't work can be seen at:
http://www.love2tap.com/sidebar/bad.html

The only difference is the addition of the words "justo nec" to the sodebar paragraph.

Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

If it helps, the CSS I'm using is at:
http://www.love2tap.com/sidebar/css/asto_0404.css

Thanks.

->Paul B.