Hi all  :o)

Can't find any reference to this little pecularity on the web...

OK. So I learned that it's better to use numbers rather than em's or % as numbers are inherited.

BUT! Whenever i have my line-height set to 1.4 (or 140% or 1.4em for that matter), all the underlines of my links get squished to the text-bottom by 1 pixel. I know this sounds ridiculously finnicky but it can make them more difficult to read.

OK - a concession: this ONLY seams to happen in IE5. Unfortunately, that what my client's are running and will be viewing my nice little Intranet on.

You can check out examples here:
http://www.vfme.com/images/firefox.gif
http://www.vfme.com/images/ie50.gif

Has anyone else heard of this microscopicly small little quirk?

Cheers  :o)

Richard