Its ok ive figured it out for my self, please someone give me the
lists dunse hat please!

all you need for nice popups are...

   href="http://www.phunky.co.uk/"; onclick="window.open(this.href); return
false;" onkeypress="window.open(this.href); return false;

Thanks anyways
Mark Harwood
Phunky.co.uk / Zinkmedia.co.uk / Xhtmlandcss.co.uk - Currently looking for work

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:25 , Mark Harwood <WebMail> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: