We have encountered alignment issues between our target browsers.
The code example below only works within IE, all other browsers default to standard left alignment.

#datatable col.dt_currency {   /* Use for columns containing currency values only. */
        text-align: right;
}

Could be wrong here, or just showing my age, but I recall standards in 1999 saying that underscores were forbidden in class and id names. I suspect things have changed, but at the time Netscape was the only browser that treated underscored names as invalid. See what happens if you rename it.

--

        Ben Curtis
        WebSciences International

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/