Hello Ben,

Javascript can measure this easily

If you can suggest some javascript to do this, I'd love to run it on a few pages.

I'm suspecting this is a new idea. I'd like to make a nice package for people to use. Something simple, a single tag that they can put on their clients' pages without impact (if designers put the sensor on their own pages, they'll be measuring other designers' default sizes!). Gimme a couple weeks and I'll see what I can do.

--

        Ben Curtis
        WebSciences International

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/